AS UPDATED JANUARY 10, 2019
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information We May Request and/or Collect
- It is important for you to understand that when utilizing our software and/or platform, we may collect a variety of information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, business preferences, possibly credit card information as well and other information of a business and/or personal nature.
- Furthermore, in the event you share your content with others, we may collect the information you provide about those other individuals and/or businesses such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number and possibly other information. PrePlanLive, Inc. will use such information to accomplish your requests, provide the relevant service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain circumstances, we may request government issued ID, or other types of identification, including when setting up an account and activating our software/platform or as required by law.
How We May Utilize Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect may be utilized to keep you informed on software updates.
- We also use personal information further to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our software services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- Additionally, we may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of authorized users, and to determine appropriate services.
- We may use your personal information to send important notices regarding purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction and engagement with PrePlanLive, Inc., you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and improvement of software and related services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Please note that we may also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, connect directly with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose in regard to the software and/or services provided.
- Additionally, we may collect information regarding customer activities on our website, and usage of our software.
- Furthermore, we may collect and store details of how you use our services and/or software. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
Please note further that in the event personal and non-personal information is combined , the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
At times PrePlanLive, Inc. may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with PrePlanLive, Inc. to provide products and services, or that help PrePlanLive, Inc. market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by PrePlanLive, Inc. to provide or improve our services, software and marketing; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
PrePlanLive, Inc. Service Providers
Please note that PrePlanLive, Inc. may share information with companies who provide services in conjunction with PrePlanLive, Inc. such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders and/or goals, delivering software products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever PrePlanLive, Inc. conducts its business activities.
Disclosure of Information to Others
It may be required and/or necessary pursuant to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities, police agencies within or outside your country of residence − for PrePlanLive, Inc. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if required and/or requested for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to accomplish your goals, enforce our terms and conditions, contractual relationships, or protect our operations, services, users and/or software. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party with corresponding notice to you.
Protection of Personal Information
Please note that the protection and security of your personal information is a serious issue to PrePlanLive, Inc.. Further, while PrePlanLive, Inc. strives to incorporate and utilize all available technology to protect your personal and business information, PrePlanLive, Inc. cannot guarantee protection against any and all events and/or occurrences.
Access to Personal Information
We request that you ensure that your contact information and preferences are updated, accurate, complete. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including a request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if PrePlanLive, Inc. is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Location-based Services Utilized by PrePlanLive, Inc.
To provide location-based services on PrePlanLive, Inc. and its partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location. Where available, location-based services may include GPS, and your IP Address, along with other technologies to determine your approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by PrePlanLive, Inc. and its partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.
PrePlanLive, Inc. Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to PrePlanLive, Inc. employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Customer Acknowledgment of PrePlanLive, Inc. Privacy and Patent Copyright Protection
PrePlanLive, Inc. privacy policies, contained herein, explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you are involved in the utilization of our services. However, by using our services, you consent and agree that PrePlanLive, Inc. may use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
Please note that we respond appropriately to notices of alleged copyright and/or infringement and will terminate accounts of repeat offenders according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act or otherwise. Even in the event of such termination, the customer still agrees to be responsible for and agrees to pay all agreed upon contracted amounts and all balances due within (5) days of the billing statement provided to the customer by PrePlanLive, Inc.
Regarding Software/Technology Services Provided by PrePlanLive, Inc.
PrePlanLive, Inc. Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we are confident that you should benefit from the use of our services/software. There are certain things that we do not promise about our services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither PrePlanLive, Inc. nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the services and/or software. however, we do not make any commitments about the content within the services, the specific functions of the services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. we provide services and software “as-is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
Liability for Our Services
The customer understands and acknowledges that PrePlanLive, Inc. and its suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any economic damages including claims for lost profits, revenues, or data, and/or financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages whatsoever.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of PrePlanLive, Inc., and its suppliers and distributors, associated partners, for any claims, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us for the services.
In all cases, PrePlanLive, Inc., and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable or for actual and/or alleged damages beyond the control of PrePlanLive, Inc.
Modification of Terms of Engagement
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. We will provide notice of modifications to these terms and will provide notice of modified additional terms in the applicable service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than seven (7) days after they are provided. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a service, you should discontinue your use of that service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms are controlling. These terms form the relationship between PrePlanLive, Inc. and you. There is no intent to create any third party beneficiary rights.
In the event PrePlanLive, Inc. should not take action immediately in regard to any violation by you, does not preclude future action being taken by PrePlanLive, Inc.
Rule of Construction